Transfer services for local customers selling their firearms provately.
In Virginia, state law mandates a private sales of firearms go through FFL with a 4473 (Firearm Transaction Record) and a background check on the buyer. This critical step is where we come in: we provide the necessary intermediary services to streamline this process, providing both the seller and the buyer with a seamless, stress-free experience.
Whether you are the buyer or the seller, set an appointment with Aardwolf Solutions for your private firearm transfer. Keep the following guidelines in mind when planning your transfer:
- - A valid government photo ID is required from both the buyer and the seller.
- - If the item is a handgun, the buyer must have residency in the Virginia, with a Government document showing their name and Virginia address.
- - If the item is a handgun, the buyer must have a valid Virginia Concealed Handgun Permit if they have received a handgun within the past 30 days.
- - If the buyer is in the military, they must have their temporary residence in Virginia and have a Common Access Card and bring a copy of their orders to Pentagon, Virginia, DC, or Maryland.
- - The seller can drop off the item being transferred and the buyer can come in later for the transfer.